52-58 Woodford Street, Newtown, Port of Spain.


I wish to be transferred to another Ministry. How do I get a transfer?
You are required to state your request in writing, giving the reasons for your request and indicating the Ministry to which you wish to be transferred.  Your letter should be submitted through the Permanent Secretary or Head of Department of your Ministry.  When received in the Service Commissions Department, your letter will be placed on file and recorded in a request for transfer and your request will be considered along with those of other officers who requested transfers, on the occurrence of a suitable vacancy.

Thought Leadership Series


52-58 Woodford Street, Newtown, Port of Spain.

(868) 623-2991/7

DFL Building, #10 Cipriani Boulevard, Newtown, Port of Spain.

(868) 623-2711

99A Pasea Main Road, Tunapuna 330839.

(868) 612-0062

 41 A Wilson Road, Scarborough, Tobago.

(868) 639-5018/639-4949